We at Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital, As-Suwaidi ensure that principles, values, standards, or rules of behavior that guide the decision, procedures and system of an organization in a way that (a) contributes to the welfare of its key stakeholders, and (b) respect the rights of all constituents affected by its operation. Our code of conduct provides guidance to ensure that our care and services is provided in ethical and legal manner.
Following are the few code of conduct as per the hospital policies:
- Every employee shall conduct business fairly in an ethical manner.
- All personnel are required to abide by the hospital dress code policy.
- Respect and follow the local rules and regulations while dealing with female employee/patient.
- Maintain the patient and family bill of rights.
- All employees shall abide by the conflict of interest policy.
- All employees shall follow all restrictions on use and disclosure of information.
- Every employee shall promote relationships based on mutual trust and respect and shall provide an environment in which individual may question a practice without fear of adverse consequences.
- All employees shall abide the local laws and regulations.
- All employees must comply with all applicable environmental, safety and health laws and policies to provide a safe environment for employees, patient, patient families and others.